Mosey on down to the Outer Sunset. Depending how late in the day it is, you've got options, but keep your eye on the prize. (That is catching sunset at Ocean Beach.) If it's early enough in the evening, take a detour to San Francisco Wine Trading Company. Otherwise plan to pick up some beach-ready beverages somewhere off Judah on your way to Ocean Beach.
Here's your hit list of bites and sites. Mix and match as you please.
- Andytown. Coffee and any of their daily pastries are a slam dunk. If there are peach raspberry corn muffins, don't think twice. Get 'em.
- Trouble Coffee. Is toast okay twice in a day? Let's hope so. Hot cinnamon or almond honey toast for the win.
- Outerlands. Food is solid though, post brunch is more likely to be hit or miss but the atmosphere is worth it. Don't judge us for that.
- Toyose. Korean food served in a converted garage. Can't go wrong with kimchi fried rice and the seafood pancake.
- Clancey's Market & Deli. Sometimes a delicious dutch crunch deli sando is all you need in life.
- General Store. Local and artisan wares. Don't miss the darling succulent stocked greenhouse out back.
- Alite Designs. One of our fave local outdoor companies opening another outpost of their rad designs Summer/Fall 2015!
Then it's time to head west to the end of the world (or well, Ocean Beach). Park down, play in the sand or picnic if you didn't eat on the way. Then sit back, relax and just let that one of a kind sunset unfold before your eyes...but that's not all, folks.
Who said just because the sun has set the day is over? Dash to local dive, Riptide, hope they have live music that night and order a nightcap. Then it's time to call it a day. After all, you do have work tomorrow.